Location and your neighbourhood
Tucked in a quiet small street yet 20 steps away from the waterfront, your apartment is in a breathtaking location, the centre of Hobart’s food, arts, historic, cultural and yachting scenes.
The historic precinct is lined with Georgian Sandstone buildings and warehouses that now house restaurants, galleries, cafés, theatres, museums and shops.
Your apartment is opposite the Brooke Street Pier and the MONA ferry.
All of the following are within a 2 – 10 minute walk from your door;
- Constitution Dock: home of the famous Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, watch the yachts come in down the river and the thrilling finale one of Australia’s iconic events.
- The Docks; piers lined with yachts, fishing boats and seafood restaurants
- Salamanca Market: every Saturday one of Australia’s best markets lines the cobblestone streets beneath sandstone warehouses
- Dark MOFO: MONA’s winter festival celebrating the dark through large scale public art, food, music, film and light
- MOFO: MONA’s festival of music and art
- Australian Wooden Boat Festival – 4 day festival celebrating Australia’s rich maritime culture
- Taste of Tasmania, held on Hobart’s waterfront showcasing Tasmania’s food, seafood, cheeses cool climate wines, beers and ciders
- Federation Concert Hall, home of the world renowned Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra
- Arts Centre Courtyard: every Friday night fills with gypsy, jazz and swing music
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Tasmanian Maritime Museum
- Princess Park: fabulous playground, beautiful park with views over river
- Battery Point: historic precinct with some of Australia’s oldest cottages and houses, along with cafés and galleries.
- Salamanca Square: Georgian warehouses housing galleries, cafés, restaurants, bookshops, craft shops, jewellers, artisans, makers and providores